View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 11:22 AM   #23
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
This fucking guy literally sees only black and white. There are no grey/gray areas with him. Because the engineering book says it shouldn’t happen doesn’t mean it can’t. All engines have blow by. There isn’t a single engine on this planet that has 100% sealing capabilities.

Guess what, that oil cloud in the bottom end of an SR has a huge galley to make its way to the front of the motor and up, into the head. I.E. out of the VC.

You’re a smart dude, just argue all the wrong points.

There is plenty of data out there than a vacuum pump or vacuum operated catch can system increase HP by sealing rings better. All S13 motors came with a catch can and weren’t you arguing that a 2liter VET motor can’t make 370ftlbs of torque?

Guess what, things can happen outside of your mathematical calculations.