View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 01:59 PM   #8
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzaristo1 View Post
when you say you got rid of this when you got a decent turbo setup,would this manifold not be more than decent with a 2876 garret .86 ar turbo? how does this manifold compare to others such as tomei or the ebay manifold bottom mount? thanks for any help or info.

I didn't say that. My imported 180sx have setup made by Japanese tuner and I don't want to change it by using this set. I kept this manifold also with hope that I can find rust free chassis to have as car for the rest of the year. My 180sx will never see snow, ever!!!!.
With "drift tax" and how rare is to find 240sx in good condition for winter daily I decided to forget about it and that's why Im selling this combo.

It's a very good and reliable setup as 99%(?) of Zilvian's know and you can find reviews of it all over here and the rest of internet. I might post some links here later for you.