View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 10:16 AM   #1217
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
First, let me preface this with something that should be extremely clear by my posts on the front page of this subforum: I am not a Democrat or a Republican. I have no dog in that fight. I care only about how free we can get within the confines of our establishment. I distrust and despise our government as it sits.

Corbic, again, you're not providing documentation to back up your claims. I trust in logic and science, I don't need god. God plays no role in our secular government.

You say "learn to spot propaganda," and yet you parrot it. You say to use logic, yet you're willing to forego it when it hurts ya boi. That's... not very logical.

I claim Trump is an idiot- anyone can access hundreds of tweets and thousands of spoken words that show his intelligence level is sub-optimal for a head of state. His eloquence is matched only by the fit of his suit.

I claim Trump is a hypocrite, so you tell me he comes from an industry notorious for palm greasing and corruption. Was he the only clean developer? If so, how? If he greased palms and furthered corruption, was that not pissing into the swamp? Or was he gathering intel, sneakily finding all the holes that needed plugging?

Why is Dolly Parton a piece of shit? What has she done to be called that? Are you talking about her infidelity, or is the fact that she supports the lgbtq community and BLM enough to be a piece of shit? You gonna back it up or is this one that god is gonna decide for you? "Oh lord, guide mine fingers so that they may cast aspersions upon thine enemies. Smite them, oh lord."

BLM, as an organization, has some reprehensible aspects. It also has some aspects that would be and should be considered aspirational:
"By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives."

"Every day, we recommit to healing ourselves and each other, and to co-creating alongside comrades, allies, and family a culture where each person feels seen, heard, and supported.

We acknowledge, respect, and celebrate differences and commonalities.

We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people
."

I dunno dude. That sounds pretty fucking good to me. It sounds like a message I'd like to broadcast to all my friends. It also sounds an awful lot like "black lives matter and, by extension, all lives matter."

The most grievous wound America has right now is how it treats minorities- its poor, its POC, its ex-cons. If we start with black America, we start with places like Selma, Alabama and Baltimore, Maryland. We start with places that the rest of America has forgotten- places where businesses have moved, where jobs no longer exist, where the social net has worn through, where welfare hasn't addressed root issues, where people get out of prison not reformed but hardened, where rampant drug use and addiction is met with jail time, not rehab, where education plummets and craters. We need to address those areas, make them whole again. That means massive overhauls of welfare, of business taxation, of healthcare, of the judicial system. Immense issues of the utmost importance that are being constantly downplayed and complained about. Immense issues that the Dems and Republicans don't agree about and that most of their voters just don't truly care about, so they're not addressed.

Regarding surveys, there we go again, cherry-picking numbers. The ones that support Cheeto are true and laudable, the ones that don't are "retarded." Where's the logic in that? Oh logic, where art thou?

Y'all act like Cheeto's some sort of self-made man. Like he's someone to look up to. Acts more like someone to look down on.