View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 03:24 PM   #239
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24desonethree View Post
for my benefit, i suffered through this thread from the beginning. "am i missing something about zombiewolf? Did i jump to conclusions?" i thought to myself.

Your first post in this thread is telling people to stay home if they don't want to be around people who don't wear masks. Then you say you're not spreading anything- did you get tested? Then you reference our "masters."

then you bring up "pushing up the limits of uncostitutional compliance." what aspect of the constitution are you referencing?

Then you refer to it as a "scamdemic." see my question about getting tested- most people who don't believe in a pandemic don't get tested and therefore know nothing about their status. It's not much of a scam to people in healthcare.

Then you say this, and i think it's a real gem:
"just wear the "face covering" *if we call it a mask we'll be sued for giving misleading medical advice*
just stop going to church
just stop going to work
just stop your kids from having any resemblance of socialization
just stop your kids from getting an education
just inflate your currency
just give up your guns
just defund the police
just let them spy on you

its all just so easy isnt it. Just remember that once you all paint us into a corner, dont pretend like you werent holding the brush.
"

if we all wear masks, we can go to church sooner. If we all wear masks, kids can socialize sooner. If we all wear masks, kids can get an in-person education sooner.

Then it goes off the rails- what do masks have to do with inflation, gun confiscation, the police or spying?

You showed your cards, dude. Once again, i'm going to say: This is your agency (agency in this case being used as "exertion of power"). Your lazy ass decided that masks are the hill to die on because it's easy. Because there are people on your side who share your views. All you have to do is not wear one. Some protest. Some act of defiance. We are all truly impressed at your bravery.

I have been telling you, over and over, that we wear a mask because we care about this country. We wear a mask because we care about the people around us. We wear a mask so we can protest inflation, so we can go shooting, so we can reform the police, so we can gut the usa patriot act and wear its fucking skin while we put on our lipstick in the mirror and talk dirty to ourselves. It's not because they tell us to- it's because we're smart and caring enough to want to protect ourselves and make ourselves better.

You aren't making sense- you think you're shooting truth bullets but they're dum-dums. And you're shooting them indiscriminately, because anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a librul, a sheep, someone dominated, someone the deep state has their tendrils in, an npc. The truth is that we agree on a lot but you've been too convinced i'm someone i'm not to listen.

I'll leave you with this, because i think you've earned it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1vxamejru
words! Loud words!!!
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote