View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:27 PM   #2746
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Im not interested in discouraging anyone.

I don’t believe maturity has anything to do with preference of auto ownership. that’s an opinion. those are thoughts. there are no intense emotions involved behind that thought other than a mild sense of joy bc I like bullshitting on here I said I believe it would be immature of me to get rs6 at my income level and how it would depreciate. If anyone on here wanted to go get a Bentley I would not try to talk them out of it with or without intense emotions.

Another opinion (again, thoughts not feelings) is that I believe you can have both luxury and performance. I may not agree with your opinion. But again I did not express I felt feelings of anger, loathing, sadness, shame or anything around that. Not sure how victimization is relevant here. I was not aware this was a discussion about mental health but I am happy to oblige as that’s another passion of mine.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote