View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 02:42 PM   #2742
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post

You have your dream cars and that's fine but don't discourage others for what they want. That seems like some bad vibes.
This is my problem with gbaby?s responses, if you don?t think the way he does you?re a moron or in this case immature (maybe mature wasn?t the word I should have used initially) or have a need to purchase a car simply as a status symbol. I have no problem if anyone wants to drive a 240 the rest of their life, he?ll I may still build one with my son one day, I still love the cars, I just personally feel like I?ve outgrown it. And since he doesn?t agree he becomes judgmental and self righteous. He shows it time and time and time again.