View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 06:57 PM   #193
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
my point still stands. If you want to demand i follow your orders, come and try it. Otherwise shut the fuck up because i dont care what you think about me, anyway. Theres no arguing with someone who thinks russia elected an american president. Dumbasses think an insignificant cough killing the old through DIRECT CONTACT is worthy of destroying the country and civil liberties for. How the fuck does a FAKE mask stop transmission through direct contact? It doesnt. The mask is so you sheeple have someone to blame for the deaths instead of your own fucking governers for letting chinese fly in non-stop all over the country when it was exploding. Stupid fuck. By the way, people are willing to fight and die for your liberty to be a stupid fuck. Fuck outa here with that researched ass response
No one needs to force you to do anything. If you don't care, then you don't care. You're broad brushing the mask wearing though. Its an action that can help prevent spreading a disease, but it's a trade off. Your inconvenience of wearing a mask is shit compared to someones possibility of dying catching it.

You follow plenty of other "orders" on a daily basis, what about this one is so bad? You can say that they'll just keep tacking on more shit, but there's a line that people will draw...

Also, this thread should be civialy debatable as everyone has different opinions on how this should be handled. Everyone telling each other to shut the fuck up is pointless. Flexing those keyboard muscles is also showing why the fuck everyone is so separated as it is, and can't have a simple conversation.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote