View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 03:27 PM   #7
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Sensitive Material

Information deemed sensitive, and not the property of its original owner, or otherwise agreed upon by the original owner, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, VIN numbers, etc. will be deleted and the offending poster will be warned or banned.

Lets see if they hold themselves to their own standards. Probably not tho.
they wont, wish I would have got a screen shot before she deleted it. It was all to do with blm and me just posting a few stats, the mod got mad and posted my IP and also called me a nazi, lmao. It was FaLKoN240, if I said something wrong report me, no reason to try and dox me, but they got really mad and the mod FaLKoN240 posted my IP I was posting from. I am not sure what got her all riled up tbh