View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 08:28 PM   #158
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Just wear the "face covering" *if we call it a mask we'll be sued for giving misleading medical advice*
Just stop going to church
Just stop going to work
Just stop your kids from having any resemblance of socialization
Just stop your kids from getting an education
Just inflate your currency
Just give up your guns
Just defund the police
Just let them spy on you

Its all just so easy isnt it. Just remember that once you all paint us into a corner, dont pretend like you werent holding the brush.

"I want to end this scary virus for everyones sake, but I hope more people die from it." Yeah, and Im the one with issues.
You're literally the one who wants people to die from this.

Distance learning sucks! But you know what sucks more? Me getting lung damage, another student/a professor/a support staff member/a parent losing their life.

That's way worse!

A lot of jobs can and should be done from home anyway!

Wearing a mask is a way to start getting back to 'normal.' Y'all are just so obsessed with being anti-science that you'd rather kill yourselves.

BTW, as far as being spied on....Republicans wrote the Patriot Act.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote