View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 08:23 PM   #136
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Car went for some more fab work and has been back for a bit, completely forgot to give an update because its so damn hot and I haven't touched it at all.

Intercooler piping was re-done, due to some changes in where the engine sits I the previous piping didn't fit properly. This piping also has all of the necessary fittings/nipples for IAVC, BOV and IAT. Also had a bracket made to set the PS reservoir between the BMC and clutch master, surprisingly there is not much room left in the bay with the SR. Engine bay is finally looking somewhat complete!

The exhaust also got modified a bit, chopped the downpipe about an inch to lift the entire exhaust up and the rear section was modified to help with clearance. Should let me go a bit lower without issue once I get the car all wrapped up, love the angled single exit look

Car got moved back to the barn for the final stretch of this project on the much needed new trailer I picked up. Can't wait for it to cool off a bit and finally get this thing on the road!

If I didn't already have enough projects, I decided to get my Great Grandpa's 92 F-150 with a 351cw back to a road worthy state so I could tow my junk around on the new trailer. Truck has been sitting for close to 20 years, but started right up with some fresh gas. Threw some maintenance parts at it, fresh tires/wheels and some leveling springs up front. Still needs some love to get past emissions, but it should be a great truck when its all buttoned up!