View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 02:08 PM   #13059
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
See, I told you it would end up looking like a lump. Porsche front and Mustang rear end tacked on to a fat 370Z.
It?s just a render from a magazine, it?s not official. I?ll withhold judgement until they actually announce it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Nissan needs to just modernize the Z and stop dreaming about better times, better designers and trying to cling to greatness Nissan today has never realized.

What they need to do is sack up and drive a modern new direction. They have the power train, they have the chassis... Now they need to just make the car desirable.

Rip off the 812, copy the Aventador...

Here we go again with the unrealistic expectations of a super car for regular-ass car price.

As you know Nissan is super fucked right now. In addition to Corona, Ghosn is saying they are in shambles basically. I mean it?s fine to dream but there is absolutely zero chance that anything likes that would or even financially could happen.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/07/20/...ance-pathetic/