View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 09:19 AM   #1
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
240sx rear hatch hinges

Hey guys,

Its been a long time since I've posted on here. Hopefully you guys can direct me in the right direction. I recently got back into the Nissan game and purchased a 93 Nissan 240sx hatchback. I've converted almost everything to type x so i am excited to share it with you guys soon. I am in a little bit of a dilemma at the moment. One of the rear hatch hinges broke on me and i cant seem to find the replacement part anywhere. The part number is 90400-D5501 and shows discontinued everywhere. So 2 questions, one, are there other hinges compatible to be used with a 240sx? I saw hinges for a 350z/370z that looks identical to what the 240sx look like but I'm not sure from a sizing stand point that it would work. and two, does anyone have this part i can purchase or know where i can go to purchase. Thank you in advanced and any help is greatly appreciated it.
Sponsored Links