View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 07:50 PM   #2493
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlide77 View Post
You failed reading comprehension in school, didn?t you. That?s not what I said at all. Maybe you misunderstood my tone over text... I didn?t take it personally at all, I didn?t even think it was referring to me at all. I just said that for nearly 10 years, all I ever did was search, even in the beginning. I read all of the threads with members getting pissed at the OP for not searching and learned from it. I simply stated that I didn?t even ask my first question until years and years after first joining. I was agreeing with you lol. That?s it.
It was almost 20yrs ago that I graduated high-school, I?n pretty sure I passed all classes of the English language, but I could be wrong? Your post came off as if I was referring to you or any of your posts, I.e. guilty conscience. Regardless, I?m not sure why it had to become personal? Everyone is so sensitive these days...