View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 12:22 PM   #12
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
DSM- please don’t take this the wrong way, but it doesn’t appear that you have the knowledge or know how to complete this task as it should be done. I strongly suggest you put a stretch gauge on your rod bolts too, otherwise, you’re going to inadvertently vent your block.

Watch the video I linked in the second post, it answers your question. If you aren’t sure how you assembled them, remove the components and verify. If you didn’t number rod caps to rods, then it all has to come apart, so the rods can be machined to match each other.

Pull the shit back apart and put it on a stand. It’s far easier to check this way.