View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #24
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
another compare graph I grabbed at random from sloppy mechanics

they usually look similar to this:

Here is the dyno run video for that truck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAj6IQK_ags

It has no air filter and a completely open downpipe, 1000cc injectors, 'billet' turbocharger, etc...

compare power vs MPH to mine, by 80mph I have already 450+rwhp

Heres another one, 6L I think, cam/spring, another open downpipe (noisy)
It might also be using Alcohol for fuel (not sure)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJUNPlsFhwg

compare MPH and Power to mine by 80mph I have already 450+rwhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Is this a build thread or a sale thread???
If they ask questions I provide answers. You want me to sell the car with no pictures and no proof of it's performance? I could be like everybody else and supply only 5 pictures and maybe 1 video rofl if you are lucky.
Sorry I like my interested buyers to know what they are getting.

If somebody will buy the car I will stop posting updates. The car changes every day I add things to it. Today I added a shifter LED lighting so you can see subtle green lights when the gear lever is in neutral. How is anybody going to find out about that unless I post it up? I make ONE update every 2-3 months or something. Updates two to three months. That is barely anything. Its been over a year for sale and I've only made six updates. I NEVER bump the thread unnecessarily. ONLY when critical things changed, like dyno results for example. That is big news.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote