View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
If you're adding sensors (fuel pressure, oil pressure, oil temp, etc) via the expansion connector, then no. You have to run the expansion harness to wherever you want the sensor to go and crimp your terminals onto the appropriate wires. I'll show you exactly what I'm talking about when I get the ECU.

The expansion harness plugs in inside the ecu case, so if for some reason you want to disconnect things, it's easier to wire in a connector on the pigtail than to take the ecu case apart.

Yes, CAN is just can high and can low. Twist the pair and use a 120ohm terminating resistor at the connection. This is how I wire in the AEM wideband.
How many plugs are available on the expansion harness? How many things can communicate over CANBus and free up expansion plugs?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote