View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 07:05 PM   #126
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Small update:

Got my seat in! Need to stitch up that small tear and give it a good wash. I also need to order a Bride MO rail for it, and throw it in!

In the meantime, I began reupholstering my glovebox. The fabric I have is genuine bride, so it?s extremely thick, and backed with a layer of foam. This made the process extremely difficult because the fabric was so hard to cut/work with. I got it done and it ended up looking pretty good, but I?m afraid I?m going to have to buy some fake fabric to put on the doors. There?s no way that genuine fabric will look good being so thick and hard to work with

I also ordered some new Attain front hubs since my right side hub is shot. Has about a quarter inch of play top to bottom. With the hubs, I also have a new Cusco front strut brace coming in.

Since I installed those Kazama engine mounts, the front of my valve cover now hits the hood. This is bad because it?s rubbing the paint off the valve cover. I?m not sure what to do yet, I?d hate to have to switch out the engine mounts again, or try to lower my subframe even more.

I don?t know. Small update. This car has been keeping me busy, which is nice. I drove it hard at a local street spot today, and all the temps stayed cool, and the car performed well. The steering feels much better with the new pump, lines, rack, and modded subframe. I?m happy so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk