View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 07:09 PM   #2426
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
And all of that is white peoples fault? I just wanna make sure i understand you clearly....

Im 100% okay with you labeling me a racist without knowing me beyond a post
Then why'd you edit your post?

It doesn't need to be all white people's fault in order to need fixing - if you're not fixing things but you want to stand in the middle of everything and run your mouth, yeah, you're the problem. Sowing chaos directly counters rationality and productive discussion, even if moronic one-liners constitute the best chaos you can muster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snags View Post
I agree. Apparently im pedophile racist pig and i did not know it.
Racism is essentially dead. The media keeps it alive. Theres something bigger behind this
Says you, from alberta. My daily experiences show that a few decades of malevolent disingenuity mixed into reforms has put us in a worse place than we've ever been.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Classic taking shit out of context. I was at a protest in Providence. I say 'coexist before the bullshit' as a sarcastic statement. Never will there ever be a time in this countries history - past, present or future - where there will be peace. I've served in the Army, deployed with many black/white/yellow/green/purple people and lost a good chunk of them and I don't discount their lives over/under anyone else of any other color. My love for people is colorblind. If that mentality means I have my head up my ass, then someone come loot my shit.
Aww, how could those fuckers not see that the context was exactly the opposite of everything you said...
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote