View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 10:51 PM   #3
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
1 is for your fuel pressure, should be a short line, use only for FPR.

2. Should be 2 lines there, circled orange in pic below, one goes to your blow off valve. The other goes to carbon canister, can be capped off if not using one.

Should be a small line off the throttle body, circled in green. Use this for your wastegate. Technically you should have a nippel in the intercooler piping closer to the turbo, but that source will work fine.

I've also included the factory vacuum diagram, with my notes added. Since you don't have the EVAP canister, you can cap off the extra manifold ports. I'd run the factory wastegate solenoid setup over a cheap manual boost controller. The factory setup bumps boost to 11-13lbs and has a quicker spool up. The wastegate spring itself is only like 7lbs, so you're low on power just running off spring pressure. If your swap didn't include the solenoid, a MAC valve works just as good and are fairly cheap.

3. Yes that goes to your brake booster. Do you still have the stock lines in a box somewhere? You'll need the check valve so you don't pop the diaphragm with boost.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote