View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 11:50 AM   #26035
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
Would rather ask here than small questions thread on case someone asks here in the future.

Usdm kouki aero = lip, small sides, no rear valance?
Jdm kouki aero = lip, navan sides, navan rear valances or the wrap around with the jdm bumper?
I when I search its very vague term to put jdm. Everything comes up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
JDM and usdm koukis had the same side skirts. USDM never had a front lip, that was only for other markets that had the same front bumper but you could or can? easily order it from the dealer. USDM had no rear treatment on the quarter panels or rear bumper, just the SE/LE spoiler on the trunk, some were added to base models as well. As for what was on the rear of the JDM kouki that depended on trim level as well but the kouki rear valances were different from the navan valances on the zenki.
usdm definitely had a front lip
https://www.enjukuracing.com/product...s14-97-98.html

USDM kouki sometimes had lips sometimes did not, same kouki sides, usdm/jdm zenki rear bumpers

Jdm aero kouki is silvia k bumper, usdm/jdm side skirts silvia k rear bumper, maybe maybe not sivlia k wing. optional kouki valances

Jdm aero zenki aka navan zenki. jdm front bumper, navan side skirts same usdm/jdm rear bumper, optional zenki valances, wing IIRC same as the usdm one

Then there is EDM which shared usdm fronts but had their own rear bumpers to meet EU regulations, same wing as usdm

See below for photos
https://www.carthrottle.com/post/x7xzk4o/

Random but I often wonder why no one imports German 200SX's. Factory SR20 in a LHD setup.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote