View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 11:28 PM   #13
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
k00laid83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Update:
A couple of weeks ago I posted about receiving headers instead of my Mishimoto TMIC. Luckily, I was able to find a brand new Grimmspeed?s TMIC from my local Facebook Marketplace. The TMIC is for a 2008 Subaru WRX and I knew that the WRX and Legacy GT TMIC is interchangeable. When reviewing the TMIC I noticed that the only difference between the Grimmspeed TMIC kit for the WRX and Legacy GT is the actual air splitter. I contacted Grimmspeed, after a phone call and several emails. They advised that they would switch out my current WRX air splitter for a Legacy GT piece. Needless to say that Grimmspeed was amazing to deal with! Their customer service is out of this world. That's an amazing reputation, it goes to show that a company is really involved and part of the community. I kept reading on here and on Facebook how great they were. Man everyone was not lying! I for one will be a life long customer and will ensure to purchase Grimmspeed when it comes to my future upgrades!! I know that this was a ramble but I?m pushing my ej257 type ra small block build to keep heading the right direction. I?m lucky that everything worked out!

Old Air Splitter:

New Air Splitter:

Facebook or Instagram:@tightfitfab
Email: [email protected]
Check Us Out At: www.tightfitfab.com
k00laid83 is offline   Reply With Quote