View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 03:51 PM   #244
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
^^^^Sitting on a tire does not count sir lol.
you should probably just change my thread title because i keep getting distracted

so remember that two tone i picked up 3+ years ago? well i put it up for sale like 3-4 times and kept having people flake/back out. didn't really want to sell it anyway, just didn't have time... until now!

the old single cam had a severely fucked up head. cam journals scored as hell so out it goes

1.5 hours later

gotta replace this bent ass lower beam on the cherry picker. almost tipped over on me while the motor was hanging over the rad support, so i had to just drag the end of the trans over it cuz i was scared to go any higher

i'm gonna rebuild the sr out of the green car for the 17.46th time. then all i need is an exhaust manifold, a t28, fmic, and clutch pedal assembly and it should be ready for some fun, but i'm sure i'll find some dumb shit to do along the way. i'm trying to retain all the creature comforts like ac and cruise control so that may complicate things. SIP for 3 more weeks we'll see if i can finish before the end