View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 08:16 AM   #7
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirohige View Post
Ye i sprayed carb cleaner around all of the hoses to find leaks. No leaks. Might do a boost leak test if i can. TPS is correct and the ecu doesnt use a MAF.

Also no, i always had the rpm drops but that would disappear once the water was at operating temp. So i figured it would be my IACV so i replaced it for a new one. After that it started doing this, but when the car reachs operating temps on water it still does it.

I can read some data on the handconsole that came with the ecu
So the tune is stock and it adapts right, even though it's running that ecu?

Can you read water temp from the computer? Make sure that's working right, it can be dead and have the gauge sender working fine.

What does fuel do? Is it adding or subtracting at idle, during tip-in, and at sustained higher speed?

As far as boost goes, obviously it needs to not leak, but it's under vacuum during throttle tip-in - but while you're thinking on those lines, you might make sure you have no intake restriction (turbo spins freely and doesn't have a giant piece of filter stuck on it, or something).
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote