View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 12:35 PM   #7751
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
What do you want it to do exactly?
Im running the gktech drift/grip knuckle with s14 lcas and its been great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Yeah what're you trying to do?
I have problem overcentering.

Rack mounts were moved forward on the subframe, along with rack-forward bushings. Toe was ran around 1/8" out to 1/16" out.

The FLCA I have are the S13 +39>+74mm version set to full-short length.
Knuckles are the newest "Pro Drift" knuckle with caster trail and adjustable ackerman, washers set to less-ackerman.

Top hats are the newest "V3 Premium" with separate caster and camber adjustment. I initially had them set to least camber/least caster (forward and outboard effectively), at one point I moved the top hats caster adjustment toward the firewall about 50%, and this seemed to help the overcentering a little bit but was still doing it randomly.

A little off topic but with the GkTech outer tie rods and drop knuckles on a 17x9 wheel, I ended up having to cut a lot out of the tie rod shank and use 0 bump-steer spacers so that the tie rod wouldn't hit the wheel. At this point the outer tie rods are the same height as oem would be and can't really drop them any lower.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote