View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #16972
ADIDASilvias
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I usually don't share these but....

Knock off aero and seats + good paint = 15K FIRRRRMMMM
I would agree that $15k is a bit high, but you couldn't build the same vehicle for that cost. Not that you ever get out what you put into these things.

I'd have to see the list of parts to get an idea of how much exactly was put into it, but just looking at what is posted in that image it's not that bad.

KA24DESOneThree may not like the headlights, and that's fine, but they look WAY better than the tired ass yellowed lens stock headlights, and there aren't many options for Zenki headlights. Those are custom built, and at least they didn't just do clear lenses with the stock halogens - thanks for not blinding oncoming traffic. That's the standard projector headlight conversion pioneered by silviaks2nr. I did the same conversion to mine, and to me, it made the Zenki front end look so much better. I am looking to pick up another set of headlights for a future dual projector setup that will eliminate the reflector entirely. I learned enough from building my current headlights that the next set should be even better. Hate on them all you want, I don't get offended by random internet strangers. I'm building my car for me, not IG likes.

Braum seats - meh, but internet gangsters will hate on anything that doesn't say BRIDE and have 20 gallons of ass sweat included on YAJ.

The price may be doing it wrong, but the car is better than 90% of the shitboxes driven around these parts.
ADIDASilvias is offline   Reply With Quote