View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 06:45 AM   #95
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
This whole mess is pretty confusing, why some places are hit hard and others less so.

I get NY is more densely populated than LA and San Francisco, but you get cities like Tokyo and Hong Kong arguably more crowded than NY that I know of, and likely got the virus earlier and yet are doing incredibly well.

I do believe the practice of wearing face masks, something more common in Asian communities, when one gets sick might prevent the spread of the virus. It will be interesting to see how states that are opening up earlier and places like Sweden who haven't locked down their economy & quarantine as much are faring. If they can pull it off good for them. Its just not confidence inspiring when so little is known especially with transmission and long term effects.
NY and California/West Coast are major international travel hubs from Asia. That and with a 2 week incubation period, you have your answer.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote