View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 05:21 PM   #80
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It just dawned on me that these kids are probably going to have some PTSD going back to school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
^^ Agreed. Or the stress on literally not advancing daily and gaining knowledge.

Also, people who have to transition back to work at minimum 3 months not commuting, not deal with other people, not dealing with traffic, parking, or just public transit.

It's amazing how many things we take for granted
PTSD? What the fuck, we're talking about staying at home _NOT_ going to Vietnam. Gee I can see it now, PTSD over staying at home and jerking off, playing videos and watching DVDs. There is NO comparison to this being anywhere near as bad as how it was in the past. This is like a vacation.

The only PTSD I can think of are husbands who are at home, listening to their yelling children and nagging wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'm curious how this whole thing is and will affect the housing market. Right now interest rates are really low, but houses are sitting on the market largely because people literally can't go out and see them.
They have online viewings, no big deal. Problem is the excess inventory from all the people who will be DEAD. Supply and demand, watch the prices DROP.

More important is that this Safer At Home request will get extended and more strict, mark my words. This is just the beginning.

I feel sorry for anyone who's paid their rent. Next month is right around the corner and again, rent will be due. Paying rent while being forced to stay home and not work (non-essentials)? I dont think so. Not unless you're able to work from home and are actually generating money.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote