View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 02:46 PM   #11
Liam pink

Trader Rating: (0)
Liam pink is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeKS14 View Post
"The Garrett engineers are asked many such questions regarding our water-cooled turbochargers. Many customers question the necessity or benefits of plumbing in those extra water lines to the sides of the turbo?s center housing. Why not just leave them off? The reality is that a water-cooled turbo can be damaged irreparably without proper water line setup. With a little background and some explanation of what water cooling really does for turbochargers, this Garrett white paper will hopefully convince a skeptic that the benefits provided by water-cooling are worth the small effort required to properly set it up."

Straight from the link in my first post. From the people who make your turbo. Or get a journal bearing turbo that doesnt need water cooling. There are a plethora of options in a t25 footprint. It'd be cheaper to just run the coolant lines to your existing turbo though.
Sweet I'll get them hooked up. Sounds like theres a hole in the block for water in and I'll probably get a water neck which it can go back into
Liam pink is offline   Reply With Quote