View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:04 AM   #25
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I'm just saying - with under 30 subs and fishing for views here knowing the future of forums as a whole, there isn't much future there.
i posted the video here because people were awesome enough to ask me questions. i answered a few in the above video.

Quote:
No one wants to see a Q&A with someone they barely know especially because you look like a retired school shooter.
20,000+ followers for DorkiDori via IG and FB... plus another 2000~ for my band... you were saying again? thought id give folks a chance to get to learn about the person behind it all.

oh and the retired school shooter comment was just cute. nice little personal jab.

Quote:
You'd be better served filming the process of you actually making shit. THAT would be interesting and watch-worthy.
already been making those types of videos, the Type-XC valance video has been quite popular and I have more coming.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-24-2020 at 11:37 AM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote