View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 04:37 PM   #160
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
I bought the Xcessive Manufacturing shortened bracket to reposition the Z32 shifter to work with the stock 240sx tunnel hole and everyone on Facebook told me to throw the Xcessive linkage out the window. Apparently their notorious for binding up or falling apart? Dpomps offered to cut and weld the stock linkage. Basically if you remove the 3-4 inch bar between the U joints, the length is almost identical to the linkage. Other people on Facebook suggested using the LOJ Conversion linkage, which is a higher quality machined link.

Derrik has dealt with the same issues others reported and advices to just go this route.

I won't get Mazworx adapter kit until probably the last week of March, so this is cutting it close for the April events. I'll probably have to slap this in the day before PARC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk