View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 04:27 PM   #2157
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
That makes no fucking sense. Stop trying to insert yourself in what you think is a clever fashion to try to remain relevant. Yell at myself in the mirror? Honestly.
The joke here is that when you go out of your way to be homophobic it's usually because you're closeted. Come on man, keep up.

If that seems terribly clever (like using the term 'terribly) then I want to take you on a date. You seem easy to impress.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
I think it depends on what you're trying to do with the car...

If you want a daily that can blast some narrow winding roads in your free time a stock Evo/ STI is more than capable of that. Now if you expect a vehicle that will roast all four tires in 2nd/ 3rd and can run a 10sec 1/4 mile that's a different story.

I mean there's people out there that get bored of brand new 200hp+ liter bikes and would call older liter bikes "lethargic"...
Man you can't argue with these people...and that's totally fine. I have a close friend with an R32 here and he's only concerned with horsepower. He doesn't drive like an asshole or try to throw revs and race everyone, he just likes the pursuit of that power figure.