View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #27
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Well I pulled the thermostat and cut the little nipple out of the pass through hole to guarantee pressure wasn't holding it closed. Connected the funnel setup and jack the front end way up. Slowly filled the system until there was coolant resting in the funnel. Then I proceeded to squeeze the upper and lower rad hoses purging the air out. I was able to get alot of the air out just by doing this. Started the car and let it get to temp. A ton of air purged while it was getting to temp! Once to temp I checked the lower hose and low and behold it was HOT!!!! Thermostat was finally open! I let shut the car off and let it cool for a bit an restarted it. It purged a few more little bubbles and that was it. You can see the flow of coolant and when i squeeze both lines you can feel the flow of coolant through them so its good to go FINALLY!

Big shout out to all those who posted up their ideas and helped me with this one!
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote