View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 12:39 PM   #416
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
Interesting, I hadn't seen that before.

I realized some of the shielded looms I'm thinking of are also high voltage, like diesel injectors, so I suppose the shield over the whole loom is to keep the interference in, not out.

Do you have a background in electronics or wiring? I'd be interested in the jigs or techniques you're using - I enjoy wiring, but you're way over my head.
If a "background" is about three years of studying and experimenting, then yes, haha. Just started building harnesses for people after many requests, and I really enjoy it. Really can't wait until I get the fab work done on the S13 so I can start rewiring all of it.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote