Thread: Motor Oil Tests
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 04:51 PM   #4
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
I sell a lot of AMS signature oil to my E85 customers. Its a fantastic oil that I believe in. The TBN(total base number) is very high & really helps combat the acidic nature of the ethanol.

I use AMS oil 20W-50 high zinc in my Spec E30 Race car. I have had the same motor for three seasons now, so in my opinion its testament.

As far as normal pump gas cars go....most motor oils are perfectly fine with adequate drain intervals. The cheaper the oil generally means the faster the detergents wear out.

Almost all my European customers need a 5W-40 & I will sell them AMS oil Euro or Liquid Molly both fantastic oils.

I even use AMS oil in my diesel they have great soot thickness control additives.

These are just my opinions I know many people have different ones, with that said AMS oil is number 1!