View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 11:19 AM   #99
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
We left it stock outa boost only pulling timing in vaccum outa vtec. Timing was pulled in boost and the runner stopped at 12psi on pump cause he didnt like how noisy the motor was.

Then for adding e85 I pulled 1 deg per 2 psi past 12psi on the main map and turned on flex fuel. I was tunning e85 fuel myself and was gonna go in to get timing worked out. At 13.5 psi the injectors where maxed nearing 92% and I stopped there. I wasnt getting any knock so I assumed the 3 to 1 degree timing (default haltech map cut down by 60% iirc) added for flex fuel was fine. After about week the rod bent and I got knock.

I tunned the fuel my self cuase my tunner doesnt like tuning all the individual cam angles. He tells me I do need cam angle maps for both fuel and ign. I've been thinking about taking it to someone else.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote