Old 12-19-2019, 03:09 PM   #250
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
TBH the height is fantastic.
Everyone is just so used to seeing stance cars, they freak out when someone has a usable, reasonable height.
I think it's just weird seeing a car with over 3" ground clearance next to the S13 as it only has under an inch. Makes the Skyline look like a SUV!

I've been looking for tires now. I decided to NOT go with the Toyo Proxes R888R as I drive the car as an daily at summer. Usually at summer time I drive around 6000miles so I need like three sets of soft compound tires to make it trough the summer. Welp, gotta figure something else out.

Only thing sure for now is that I am going with 295/30r19 size and looking for a flush fitment to the fender with tire like on the Attkd GT-R sometime ago.

Maybe some Michelin Pilot Sports could do the job well, but I'll look into them soon as possible. I need to roll the rear fenders so I need the tires mounted before doing that. I have a plan that I might take the rear coils out for a test purposes while doing the rolling. I can bolt the wheel on place, lift it up with a jack underneath and see that the tire is not hitting anywhere so there will be no rubbing whatsoever.