View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #638
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
^^I wouldn't call it racism! I agree with your post. I find it funny a segment of the country talks about constitutional rights, but find it ok to tell a woman what to do with her body. It's sad the POTUS had know idea what the ERA was about. The POTUS is no back on the rocket man bandwagon and talking about military action against North Korea, but has failed to pass the military spending budget. It looks like the military will start 2020 in C.R. Texas Judge just blocked the building of border wall, let that sink in. This wall is holding up the military budget, I wish Mexico would do their part! ��