Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 09:23 AM   #330
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Just thought I would chime in and say I have had great experiences with Jesse Streeter and RHD Japan for brand new aftermarket parts. Typically the prices are less (even with shipping from Japan) and the delivery time is quicker than places in the states, which honestly blows my mind.

I spent thousands with FR Sport over the last 10+ years, but have had multiple friends with issues just like those in this thread over the last year or two. It really is a bummer. Once they removed the reliable in stock/needs to be ordered messaging from their website a couple years back I bailed out.

Enjuku and TF Works have also been good to me.
agreed. for a while domestic sellers were charging $100 for a Nismo thermostat, but RHD was still offering em for about $70 shipped.

Streeter can take a while to respond since hes a very small operation, but he provides a very very useful service.

had nothing but good experiences with both TF and Enjuku.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote