View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 05:43 PM   #555
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
……...I wasn't born here and emigrated here in my teens. My family understood the opportunities this land allowed, especially in terms of education and my parents made sure, education was drilled into our heads and that allowed us to flourish as a family while living within our means (however, that doesn't mean we do not understand loan/investments, like ownership of a house for instance and why our generation were able to purchase houses at a fairly early age and not driving the latest 60-70K hotness because.....I do not hard park). My mom never finished highschool and only got her GED degree at the age of ~53. She got her BS a few years later...which this country so kindly allowed

So before you make another snap judgement, please kindly take your time to use the opportunities as presented in this great country (like Google) to understand sarcasm.....

Thanks!
Huh, and in spite of all that you still seem to hate this country.