View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 06:32 AM   #7713
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
So, my car feels awfully darty sometimes while corning (100% street car) For the first little bit of turning the wheel, it seems to not be very responsive, but when I reach a certain point lets say maybe 25* of the wheel turned (out of 360) then it becomes extremely responsive. It almost seems like slight understeer to a point.

For what its worth: BC coils 8/6K springs, GKtech grip front knuckles (stock rear) Subframe risers, Suspension techniques front sway bar (stock rear) and a kaaz 2 way.

Obviously anyone whos driven a kaaz notices that if you let off throttle in a corner the car responds to it for sure, but even on throttle I notice this. I wasnt sure if its because the diff its basically trying to push the car straight to a certain point, or if the stock rear sway bar is effecting this.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote