View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 08:45 AM   #1800
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Heavily modified? Lol, twin disk, injectors and turbo.
That is "pay someone $200 to get it smogged and get it impounded if you get pulled over" modified in CA.

They're sub-five-second cars stock. I giggle like a schoolgirl when a 2.2L 911S comes on cam, and that's a high-6, low-7 car.

Re: classifieds. Everything is super low effort now. Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, OfferUp, LetGo... like three shitty pictures and "seling nissn torbo for s13/14 chassy is good shape. upgrdng to griddy torbo. have manfold 2 if u wnt. hit me up"

I don't care how many times a car has been done with certain aero. If it's done well, it's done well. Almost every Type-X aero car I've seen is almost perfect but could benefit from a little tweaking.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote