View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 05:04 PM   #1791
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You know if you hadn't posted about a muscle car I would've asked if you were feeling alright.

I think you're reading into what I said a little too much. I'm not trying to impress, and I think my line of 'styling' kind of speaks to that.

I'm just tired of seeing it. With my eyes. Wherever it is. I'm from CA and there are at least 3 good Type X cars we all know from around my area. Then you log into IG and see the same few cars over and over again. I'm really just over it man.

Your post is kind of contradictory. You're saying I shouldn't care about what people think but then point out the rarity of kouki aero like turning heads IS a good thing. I've really never cared...hence this thread lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

Your post is kind of contradictory. You're saying I shouldn't care about what people think but then point out the rarity of kouki aero like turning heads IS a good thing. I've really never cared...hence this thread lol.
Not contradictory. I'm not saying a Kouki turns heads. Fuck, most people will walk by thinking it's a Saturn or Ford Probe... Assuming they even remember those cars these days.

I'm just saying it's perception.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote