View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 02:48 PM   #1788
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
It's like, you can buy a C5Z and just drive it. To match it with a S13/14 you'd be spending x2 as much and be constantly dealing with project/race car nonsense.
true you can buy something nicer right off the lot that does more... but to some of us, theres just something more satisfying about building a classic car. you learn a lot more that way. dont get me wrong, would be nice to buy a brand new ecoboost Mustang or 4 cyl turbo Camaro off the lot and start from scratch with a brand new chassis, but at the end of the day... me personally, i love the fact that my S13 is nearing completion after 9 years of work and itll stay that way since im not really that interested in taking it out to the track and beating the shit out of it. im not 22 anymore and i like having a fully restored and built S13 hatch plus i get lots of instagram points that way LOL

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote