View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 10:53 PM   #1778
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Anyone interested in a stock salvage kouki for $25k?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/...997138350.html
while you dip shits have been bantering about how rare this and that is, dude lowered his *asking* price to 17500. You see, this is the thing about selling... as a seller, you're allowed to list something at whatever price you desire. Just because you ask for X amount of dollars, does not mean you are going to get it. Do I get upset that this person is asking for a lot of money? Nope, not at all. There is a reason why his price got slashed, because his asking price was not realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
98 S14 kouki in stick (not converted) IS extremely rare. there were only a few hundred made in stick out of the 2000 odd S14s produced that year.
And this nerd mentality is the reason why some people eventually get their asking price. Because of pencil necked geeks who sit around notating all this useless information. If you care that its all original, stock manual trans -then good for you. Me personally, I could give a flying fuck as long as its been converted properly. And in the end what do you have? A shitty KA with a manual trans, as if that is something to fall in love with. Its nice, but this is why these cars... stock for stock, will never have the following of say an MKIV Supra Turbo or an NSX. Because in stock form, our cars suck cock.

The irony here is I would much rather have a 1995 MT w/ SR20DET and full JDM kouki aero. At least this way you have OBD1 vehicle that is easier to smog, got your proper engine/trans setup, and the exterior appearance.

Fuckin nerds
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote