View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 05:05 PM   #1776
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
What, what the fuck did you just say....

Type-X is the pinicle in design and styling. S15 is inferior in every way.
Oh if you want to argue looks, I might actually be inclined to agree.

...but *Morpheus voice* What if I told you you could own an SChassis that has ZERO mystery creaks and no road noise when driving?

I also agree with dorki, but there's a catch. The kouki 180SX look is totally 'overplayed'. FOUR cars come to mind IMMEDIATELY when I think of kouki aero and they are CONTINUALLY spammed on all social media. I love the kouki stuff...and I really don't go in for anything else on the hatch. HOWEVER, I'm tired of seeing it and I don't want to follow along. Yes, I know what else is out there. No, I don't like it enough to put it on my hatch.

it's not looking at the cars that gets me, it's spending multiple years driving rattleboxes that's finally whittled me down.

...and since my whole 'car-history' is on Zilvia anyway, I'll admit I was disillusioned by owning a SpecS. I knew about the added braces on the SpecR...but holy shit does it seem to make all the difference when it comes to eliminating road noise and chassis creaks.