View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 06:03 PM   #23
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 No

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Will you vote for him if the economy continues to roar, a deal is made with China and the border crisis is resolved?

Of course you won’t.
No I will not! I will vote for one of the Republicans who is standing up for the rule of law and common decency. I may vote for Elizabeth Warren if she Teams up with Bidden. I'll be happy to trade in my AR-10/15 if it gets universal healthcare for children, and the improvised. I spent almost 20 years working in military and civilian medicine. The Country is getting railed, when it comes to health care and its prices. Our Healthcare System is no better than the NCAA!