View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #405
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
I have so much to update on this thing lol. Last post of mine was 3 years ago. A lot has changed and I'll give a real update tonight.

The entire electronics system is out of the vehicle and will be going virtually all motec items, etesta, racegrade, racespec, MSEL, and so on. Will also be using a Bosch DBW. New wire harness to be built obviously.

Turbo setup is being changed, since the engine was beefed up a bit more. Engine got kelford 184-st camshafts, shimless valves, and 1mm larger pistons.

Dry sump system is being changed a bit to function a bit more seamless. ARE spintric, better functioning catch can, and shorter plumbing is being integrated.

Changing up the cooling system to be more out of the way, in the engine bay

Motor will be moving further back...roughly 5 inches.

Car has a much bigger diffuser on it now

Been getting some good seat time over the past couple years and definitely having fun with it. Should become even more fun lol.

Last edited by Imarvin240; 07-31-2020 at 12:11 PM..
Imarvin240 is offline   Reply With Quote