View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 06:14 PM   #10
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Why are your calling people racist, because they don't believe or follow your ideology! The President has a 30-year record of racism and was sued and found guilty of this. The Republican Party has an outreach program to convince people of color to join their part. Michael Steele was the person who set it up! The Democrats don't have that issue. I am an Independent. I love my guns! I love my steaks med rare or rare if it's wagyu beef. My dream is to raise Angus crossed with Wagyu cattle on 20 -50/acre ranch! I just happen to agree more with Dems, and I generally care about the poor and less fortunate.