View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:46 PM   #80
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Update 8/3/19

Sorry for the lack of progress, the Altezza was pushed forward to get ready for Spocom so the 240 hasn't seen as much attention, but none the less time for updates.

Upgraded my rear end to 3:54 gears from a Q45 diff with GKTech cover, and the additional support of the 32 spline axles and hubs for the increased horsepower. Also had the machinist at work drill the input flange on the Q45 to match the S14 propshaft.

Took my spare front crossmember and had a friend cut and reinforce it for when I move the motor back with the V8SChassis mounts.

Ive been wanting to change my rear subframe bushings for the longest, its something I should have down when I first bought the car but just put it off.

Got the supercharger finally bolted securely on the car and installed some new P2M hood shocks.

Updates to come:

-McLeod triple disc clutch with Tilton throwout bearing
-Install new engine mounts with modified subframe
-Fab up intercooler piping
-Move engine fuse box inside cabin
-Install new coilovers
-Install rear StreetFaction bash bar

Will have more progress soon next weekend.