View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #1494
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by silnv View Post
How many of the grumpy old assholes still have a s-chassis? I still have 2.
me! my ex moved out back in april and it really pushed me to get the car finished as its been sitting for 2 years pretty much untouched in my garage. since the ex left, ive done SO much to it!!! full manual JDM seat belt conversion (including interior panels), clean fenders, moved both fender well harnesses, rerouted a few harnesses, fixed front bumper fitment, removed rear seat belts, greddy turbo timer, S15 sun visors, glass H4 conversion housings, new hood bumpers, new hatch bumpers, new sun roof trim, new hatch area weatherstripping, car is FINALLY going in for tuning in a week or two along with getting a ton of engine bay stuff powder coated, having my PS pump + rack rebuilt (no more leaky leaky), installing a ton of urethane bushings, installing greddy intake manifold etc etc. doing full Z32 brake conversion once tuning stuff is paid off... then FINALLY OFF TO PAINT NEXT YEAR!!!

but yeah, heres how it currently sits

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand heres how im hoping it will look this time next year...

but yeah, time to finish the beast... im glad my ex split and moved out! funny how motivation comes from the strangest places

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote